
Well as some of you may already know, Josh and I broke up. Its been difficult especially since we thought so much about marriage. But Its been slowly getting more and more bearable. My family has been helping my sending texts filled with words of encouragement. And even one of my roommates got me a card yesterday. It was really nice of her.
Yesterday was another hard day since I decided that even beings friends with him wasn't good for me anymore. So I went over and said my official goodbye. Maybe in the future we'll be able to be friends again but it probably won't happen and thats not something I wanna focus on. I still care about him and wished that we can be friends but its better to pull the band-aid off fast.
So now I'm just trying to get things back on track. Hanging out with friends and such. Trying to stay busy. I've gone out on a few dates but nothing too promising on that subject. I will write more when I have some good news to write about. Until then try to keep your eyes open for some nice guys for me to hang out with.

3 comments:
Sorry to hear you're going through so much. It sounds like you are being very mature about everything though.
You're welcome to mend your broken heart in Connecticut. :) We love ya!
ha ha that'd be great! Too bad I don't have much money. maybe shandi and I will someday take a trip there together! that'd be fun since you guys are so weird.
Oh Kristen!! haha I love you! I just read your comment on my blog! I am sorry that I am never home!! I have the perfect "bonding" project for us to do :) Its crafty!! I will tell you all about it!! Well love ya! Keep your head up and remember that you are BEAUTIFUL and that you can have ANYONE!! You deserve the world!!
Post a Comment