Well I've been wondering for a while whether or not it would be worth it to create a blog of my own. I finally decided I would at least try it out. We'll see how it goes.
Despite what you may think, my life isn't very exciting. I don't know how interesting I can make this for you but I can still fill you on the the basics. My plans for school have been slightly modified. I am going to start a dental assisting program in January. I was planning on going to Ameritech but after finding out that another school offered the same accredited program for half the time and money, I was eager to check it out. It is a 2o week program at the Utah College of Dental Hygiene. I am excited because I feel like this is a good way for me to gain some qualifications while deciding if I would like to pursue a career in dental hygiene.
As for those of you that like to be posted on who I am dating... Our relationship is currently under construction. Therefore you may have to wait a few days until I can give you a clear analysis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
You are Gay
I'm glad to see that Shandi is so nice to her younger brothers and sisters. That's the Christmas spirit! Good luck in your school plans-- I know deciding what you want to do with your life can be complicated. And thanks for joining the proud club of bloggers.
-Ben
Kristen! I'm happy you have a blog now, too. And of course we are always wanting to know what the current status on the boy is, so keep posting!
Sophie
Yeah, happy to have you a part of our blogging family! I wish you luck with your program. When do you start?
Be choosey in who you date because you deserve a good man!
P.S. What is a beautiful mess? Are you calling yourself beautiful? Or are you in some sort of mess that is ironically beautiful?
I like the name of Kristen's blog. It's creative and can have multiple meanings.
Alyson is right I named it that because then people can determine it any way they want. I think that life itself is a beautiful mess.
It was good to see you tonight at the Christmas party, although I was disappointed that I didn't walk away from the occasion with hand creams and lotions and whatnot like you did! Have a pleasant trip back to California, and say hello to everybody for us. Oh, and don't forget to give your parents our gift!
-Ben
Wow... you already have 8 comments... well
I'm #9!!!
suck on that trebek!
I'm glad that the beautiful mess thing worked out so well. I think it fits. Most people would not be able to pull it off...but you do it well! So when are you going to start the 20 week dental hygine program?
We need a new post!!!!!! Get on it
Post a Comment