Monday, January 7, 2008

Better Late Than Never















So I've been getting a lot of trash about how I need to write something new (mostly from Shandi). But my internet at Raintree has been down so BACK OFF!
Well I'm sure everyone has been biting their nails waiting to hear about my not so eventful Holidays. Christmas was great. As usual my mom went all out trying to please everyone's expectations. I don't know about the rest of the family but I am very grateful for her constant effort, and I think its cute how she worries when she thinks you don't like something that she got for you. My brother got Rock band and it was funny to see my dad sing with Sam and his friends playing the instruments. Kinderdy got the book Twilight and we really enjoyed reading it together. We read the 500 page book in just 2 days! Now I'm on the 3rd book of the series and it is hard for me to put it down. Although I'm not sure if its healthy to feed my fascination with vampires any more.
All of us went to visit my dad's side of the family in Salinas. It was fun and the beach was very beautiful there. I would have to say the best part was when we were laughing at some of the Christmas decorations people had made themselves. There was a deformed little mermaid and a really scary soldier, but an even scarier Elvis that looked like he escaped from his grave.
I loved spending time with my family, and I'm sad now that I have to be so far away from everyone. Especially my adorable nephews because they only like the people who are around them the most. Dean would always say hi to Kimba and if I said Hi back he'd get mad and say, "I'm talkin Kimba!" Shandi forgot to mention on her blog that she was in charge of changing our dog Paris's diaper and that she dyed my hair brown.
Today was my first day at school and I got up at 7! Try not to sound too shocked about that ok? I liked it a lot there are some cool girls in my class and we already learned how to do x-rays. I'm excited to learn more.

9 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

Thank you for letting us know about your holidays! Sounds like fun. I'm not understanding the whole diaper and dog thing though!! Oh and have you had some long fascination with vampires? I'm getting to know more about you!

If you want a break this summer, come see us out east. We'd be happy to have you and you need to get to know your little crazy cousins better.

Kristen said...

i put up a picture of the dog so it'd be easier to understand. oh and I've always had a little bit of a thing for vampires. I would love to come see you this summer! I'll have to see if I can afford it.

Shandi said...

I like the pics, especially the one of Paris in her diaper. It's really convenient that her and Byron wear the same size. I like your hair in the pic of you, by the way. Good luck with school

Sam 'n Krista Berryhill said...

Paris wearing a diaper...sounds like an inside joke; I always wanted to be a part of one of those! I love the brown hair. I don't know about the rest, but I think you would look great with all brown hair. Just thought I would throw that out there.

So are the classes you are taking at BYU or that other school you talked about?

Alyson | New England Living said...

Ok, I'm still not understanding why your dog needs to wear a diaper. Digestive issues?

* Ali Bear * said...

Yeah Shandi was giving me crap too lol. Maybe you should take a class on writing... then you could learn about how when long selections are written in paragraphs... they are easier to read :)

Shandi said...

Over 3 months since your last post?! What the heck. Update us!

Alyson | New England Living said...

Let us know what's up. :-)

Alyson | New England Living said...

Hi, hope you're doing well. I've tagged you. Go to my blog for details.